My journey of getting to know Stewart and Natalie was such a wonderful one. They were so supportive of each other, and so laid back about things that can so often stress couples out. Their wedding day was simply perfect; personal, intimate, and heartfelt. Having a smaller number of guests gave it such a family feel which made the day extra special.
Some of my favourite parts were:
- The colour palette (I’m a big purple fan!)
- The fact the bride did her own make-up
- How the wedding party was made up of his brothers and her sisters
- The adorable kids that made the perfect faces for hilarious shots
- The bubbles that were blown as the couple walked down the aisle
- The glorious sunny day
- The ice sculpture that had their names and their photo on it
- The fact the groom had a special dance with his Grandma
- The dinner that was DELICIOUS!
- The fact that after 12 years together, these two are finally married!
Here’s to a wonderful life together! All the best Natalie & Stewart!