Before I left to photograph this wedding, my husband asked me what the couple was like. I responded by saying, “They are one of those couples who make you want to do such a good job for them because they are so kind.” This honestly is how I feel about Matt and Miranda. They are two of the sweetest, most gentle-hearted people I have had the pleasure of photographing. Their day so perfectly symbolized their beautiful hearts. Whether it was from their wonderful wedding party, to the incredible guests in the room, it was all just so perfect.
Here were some of my favourite parts:
- The calm, organized demeanour of the bride
- The fact that the groom was attentive and aware of his bride throughout the whole day
- The fact I cried the entire time while Miranda & her dad were walking down the aisle; just from the expressions on their faces
- The attentive bridesmaids that never left Miranda’s side
- The rockstar groomsmen (seriously – this was the first time in my photography career that I said, “Okay ladies, just copy what the guys are doing!” They were so on it!)
- The absolutely delicious dinner that was displayed so beautifully
- The staff at the Conference Centre; I have been to MANY receptions and have never encountered such kind staff
- The speeches that made you laugh and cry at the same time
- The first dances that were heartfelt and beautiful
- The amazing couple that kept us smiling all day long
Seriously loved working with these two. Plus we got a few good pictures out of the day too… 🙂
Okay…most hilarious moment. Probably 10 geese are currently flying over us at this point. I love the variety of reaction poses…
Miranda & Matt, it was an honour to capture your beautiful day! Here’s to all the adventures ahead for you both!