Chelsea + Lucas’ wedding was spectacular. They had the most perfect day, full of close friends, good food, and top notch dancing! Here were some of my favourite parts:
- The adorable flower girl who is the bride’s niece. I always love when there is such a special connection with who they chose for this role.
- The beautiful church that made me think this would be as close to photographing a royal wedding as I will get…
- The gorgeous flowers by Floralista, as always!
- The song that the Junior Bridesmaid wrote and sang after Chelsea walked down the aisle (seriously so amazing!).
- The entertainment I had in placing the wedding party on one side of the pathway along the Sea Wall and then standing on the other side and shooting. You’ll see below, but the amount of bikers and rollerbladers that added to the shot, was hilarious.
- The awesome city feel that we had as I did the bride + groom portraits.
- This was my first time shooting at The Loft above Earls and it was stunning! It’s the perfect intimate, cozy reception space.
- The fact that the night ended with the bride and groom hopping on a plastic horse (seems natural right?)
- And of course, the stellar couple that we got to celebrate all day long!
Cheers to Chelsea and Lucas as they start this wonderful new life together!