It was such a priviledge to be part of Caleb and Michelle’s wedding day. There were so many incredible parts from the day, but here were a few of my favourite:
- The ladies had mimosas with a champagne called, “Michelle.”
- The wedding party was an absolute blast to photograph.
- As each of the groomsmen came on stage during the ceremony, they had a personalized handshake with the groom – pretty epic.
- There were many pauses during the ceremony to pray and take quiet moments to consider how sacred this day truly is.
- There was a traditional tea ceremony at the reception which I always love. I always find this ceremony is such a tangible depiction of honouring and respecting those that are older and wiser than you.
- There was a donut cake and a donut bar <drool>
- The heartfelt speeches that had us all crying and laughing.
- The killer dance moves that the guests showed off.
- The sparkler exit that showed their excitement perfectly.
- The wonderful couple that was so much fun to celebrate all day!
Congratulations, Caleb and Michelle!