Justine and Dave’s wedding day was simply perfect. It represented them so well and honoured their guests in such beautiful ways. We had planned to take a helicopter to do their wedding portraits, but due to the smog, it was postponed. At first, we were quite bummed about this, but it ended up being such a great thing as we had the most incredible backdrops at the golf course! I also have never laughed so hard at a reception – if nothing else, scroll down and look at the reception photos. Some hilarious shenanigans went down.
Here were some of my favourite parts of their day:
- The super chill vibe in the morning (the bride did some of her bridesmaids’ hair!).
- The backdrop behind where the party stood during the ceremony.
- The rockstar “Here comes the bride” sign holder – who found his mom’s lipstick during the ceremony and decided to put it all over his face!
- The hilarious wedding party – seriously this crew helped make the day so awesome.
- The bridesmaids’ awesome flowy dresses (see the hilarious running pics below).
- The great array of kissing we saw during the reception (if you wanted them to kiss, you had to tell them what type of kiss you wanted to see).
- The fact they ended the night by the bride silly stringing the groom in the face because she had more money in her honeymoon jar than him!
- The sister of the groom gave one of the most hilarious speeches I have ever heard. She brought out his “Grade 8 autobiography” and read some hilarious stories from it. You know when she starts her speech with, “I’m not much of a speech person, but I will never say no to an opportunity to embarrass my brother,” it’s going to be good!
- The most hilarious MC’s I have ever heard – you just have to scroll down and look at the photos. They created a song for the bride and groom and had a HILARIOUS performance. Seriously crushed it.
- The bride and groom that were so much fun to celebrate!
Justine and Dave – thanks for letting me tag along on your special day! All the best to you both!