Sarah and Nic were my last September wedding and it was definitely a great finale to the end of a crazy month! They got married in Duncan on the most beautiful property. It felt like the perfect number of people to keep it intimate and allowed for such a personal vibe.
Here were some of my favourite parts of their day:
- The bridesmaids who were such a blast to hang out with in the morning (there may have been dancing at one point…).
- The weather that literally worked out perfectly. It rained in the morning, just to make everything look extra fresh, then stopped about 30 minutes before the ceremony. So good!
- The giddy look on Sarah’s face as she was handed a surprise letter from Nic before the ceremony started…literally so cute.
- The heartfelt vows that were so meaningful and personal.
- The super relaxed nature of the bride and groom; they had such a great perspective on their day as you could tell that they so greatly valued stopping to talk to the guests, and not focus so much on the timeline.
- The hilarious speeches – seriously so good!
- The delicious food that guests enjoyed under the twinkle lights and snuggled up close to the heaters.
- The killer dance moves that the guests weren’t afraid of showing.
- The breathtaking venue that made my job pretty darn easy!
- The pleasure it was to work with Sarah and Nic and to have left with my face hurting from smiling so much 🙂
Sarah + Nic – it has been so fun getting to know you both! I wish you all the best on this exciting next chapter of your lives!