Rachel and Richard have the best story. She was in England for a dance competition, and he was living there at the time. From the moment he met her, he thought to himself, “Shoot, this is going to end in paper work.” Sure enough, the months passed, the ring soon appeared and here we are today!
Here were some of my favourite parts of their special day!
- The west-coast feel
- The beautiful hats that the groom’s family were wearing
- The colour of the bridemaid’s dresses
- The awesome old-school car that the couple drove in
- The hilarious photo-bombers that kept our portraits quite entertaining
- The fact that the groomsmen ended up on a boat…
- The beautiful first dance (helps when you marry a professional dancer)
- The heartfelt speeches that were intimate and personal
- The killer dance party
- The amazing couple who we got to celebrate all day!
All the best on this wonderful journey together, Rachel + Richard!