There aren’t a lot of weddings that would get me to fly home from Maui early, but this one managed to do the trick and am I ever glad I did. Here are some of my favourite parts from this big day:
- The perfectly snow covered grounds
- The quite moments in the morning; the wedding party praying for the bride before she got out of the limo, the pauses to stop and process what was happening
- The look on the groom’s face as he waited expectantly for his bride
- The joy that was seen on their faces as they rang the wedding bell once they had officially tied the knot
- The freezing cold photo time where they had to hug for warmth
- The most breathtaking sunset that came out just in time for us to enjoy
- Watching the bride hike up her dress to put on skates and hearing her say “I don’t think I have ever felt this much happiness before!” as she skated past me
- The fact guests had to solve rubix cubes in order to get their meals
- The heartfelt speeches that made you laugh as much as they made you realize how wonderful the couple is
- The fact that the bride and groom couldn’t stop looking at each other all night long
It really was the best day and we are so excited that these two are finally married!
This lady seriously rocked the fur coat…
We turned around and saw the most beautiful pinky/yellow glow from the sun setting – it was amazing!
Okay how awesome is this? Ashley loves skating, so naturally, they included skating during their wedding day. There was a perfect outdoor rink that all guests were invited to go to. Ashley didn’t even hesitate as she hiked up her dress, threw on her skates and rocked the rink!
Your winners, ladies and gentlemen…the roommates!
Will and Ashley – we are so excited for you both and wish you a life time of dorky mind puzzles, life-changing inventions, and an ever growing love for one another!