Anyone that knows Noah and Kaitlin already knows to assume just how special this day was. When you pair two exceptional people together, who both have the most refreshing view of what a wedding should look like, it’s bound to be incredible.
Here are some of my favourite parts from this wedding:
- The bride and groom…duh!
- The fact that Kaitlin got her dress on Craigslist (so much respect!)
- The fact that the ocean was the backdrop to the ceremony
- The simple, yet elegant decor that made the venue extra stunning
- The beautiful community of friends and family, all willing to help
- The closeness and intimacy of a 50 person guest list
- The groom’s tears as he stared at his bride throughout the ceremony
- The fact that the bride and groom served their guests communion
- The personal, handwritten vows that we deep and meaningful
- The speeches that made you laugh and cry at the same time
- The dance party that beautifully showcased the abundance of talent that the guests brought with them
And most of all, the fact that the day was so richly centred on their love for Christ, and the recognition that this day was only a mere reflection of His love for us. What an incredibly special day.
The only bride I have ever photographed who got her dress on in the shower…
Casually feasting on the communion bread…
There was a unique fascination with rubbing your faces on the plates at this wedding…
Noah & Kaitlin – we are all so excited for you and couldn’t be more thrilled that you have chosen to do this grand adventure of life together! Here’s to all that is to come for you both!